So I’m updating the Play for Fun Link and thinking about all the wonderful prizes that are out there to win. I hope that you all are blessed with some good fortune, and reap some rewards from your hard contesting work!
I was asked the other day, what else have I won from entering contests online…
Here is the running list of what I have won since I began Blogging in 2008:
- Cisco Valet Unit sponsored by Angry Julie Monday
- Otterbox Case sponsored by The Thrifty Mama
- ILoveInns Book and Getaway sponsored by Hoosier Homemade
- Clif Bars Prize Pack direct from the company
- Earth’s Best Baby Food Prize Pack sponsored by Sweeps4Bloggers
- Sippi Grip and SplatMat sponsored by Saving With Sense
- Sabra Hummus Prize Pack sponsored by Free Sample Momma
- Purex With Zout FREE product coupons from Confessions of a Frugal Mind
- Envelope full of coupons in a FLASH Giveaway on Facebook from Freebie Fever
- photo tile necklace sponsored by Saving Toward a Better Life
- Tutu Courture Pixie Princess Set sponsored by Busy Working Mama
- One year supply of McCain Sweet Potato Products from Sweepstakes (1st Prize)
That seems like a lot of luck to win that many prizes in 3 years! I think with the right logic we can all win from time to time. AND what a boost it is in your life to win something!
What have you won? Share with us. What helps you win?
As I update the list, I will share more tips on our winning success habits and methods.
I always like a quote that we hear on a commonly played movie on TV. I always mean to write down the source and I never do, but it goes like this:
Man gets to heaven and said that the only thing he wanted to do on earth was win the lottery. He asked God why he never let him win the lottery. God replied because you never bought a ticket!
This man had never bought a ticket and God had tried so hard to help this man see his dream of winning the lotto, but he never tried!