Happy Friday Everyone;
It’s pay day Friday- YEAH! I’m paying bills and as I sit here looking at the calendar, I realized the mistake in my own writing on Sweetest Day. Well, it often falls on my Grandparents’ Anniversary and well… its Sunday this year and Sweetest Day is Saturday!
Meaning… we have only one day to prepare. Like anything else, celebrate when you want, but tomorrow is the day to share with your sweet!
Here is a fun gift, of course, even with a coupon Edible Arrangements will not meet our $5 spending goal, if you do want to spend more Facebook chatter said this one is about $40, but isn’t it cute!? There is a coupon code for online orders that expires tomorrow for Edible Arrangments, use code INET1015.
I’m giving you a few $5 ideas and remember to tell us on Monday what you did! Of course, by then you will be celebrating Boss’ Day- Monday.
Lunch before they have to plan for it-
* Subway has $5 Foot Long Subs all month long!
* Dominos has a $5 Lunch Special going on daily that is good until 2PM.
* Breakfast at Starbucks. Buy your Sweetest a Starbucks Card. Register it online with $5 on it (really it has to be $5) and they will begin earning points and rewards for each purchase as well as a gift on their birthday. I understand that many folks keep loading it with their cash or debit card for every purchase they make because purchases on this card EARN!
$5 in gas! Take a lonely person to the store or on their errands.
* Join your Sweet for their Saturday errands. Let go of your worries for the day and take 5 mins, 5 hours to spend with them. I’m sure you can come up with 5 reasons 😉
* Make the Sweetest Homemade Craft, Card, or Homemade Reminder that you love and appreciate them. For this I suggest searching on Tip Junkie’s page. She has the most wonderful ideas, I have used many of her tips!
For Romantic Sweetest Day Gifts Check-out her Valentine’s Ideas
Making something for your man? Here is the page and if not, to the right is the craft/gift finder, which is very cool.
Be creative- celebrate your Sweet whether you do it Saturday or Sunday- (still laughing at myself, maybe we will celebrate both days) 🙂
TGIF everyone and cheers to the Sweetest out there!